Saturday, March 5, 2016

Open Diary of an Anxious Person

After much consideration I have decided to have an open "diary" if you will regarding my daily struggle with anxiety. 

I have always been an anxious person but in recent years it has increased. 

It is a scary thing, a lonely thing, a frustrating thing, and it is me. I think it will be good to not only het my thoughts out but to have it out here for others going through their life with anxiety or other mental disorders. 

I plan to include not only how things are going on the regular but any tips I find or articles I have come across. I am lucky to have understanding friends and a supportive boyfriend. I know it cannot be easy for them either so I want to try to include insight for them as well. 

Hopefully this can help those of you who read it. 

-Jordyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers